Due to the high number of requests received, we cannot guarantee to grant your request. We will do our best to process your request in a timely manner, but note that Science Central is committed to our mission of science education. The time it takes us to process all of these requests takes us away from our mission. Please be considerate.
Because of the hundreds of donation requests we receive annually, we ask that you review these guidelines before making your request.
- Only one request per organization per year.
- Only online requests will be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
- All requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to your event, preferably more.
- Science Central will consider making donations for the following.
- Tax-exempt nonprofit organization event
- School fundraisers (schools must be registered and officially recognized by the states of Indiana, Ohio or Michigan)
- Science Central WILL NOT consider making donations for the following.
- Cash donations
- Individuals or families, including participation in events or fundraisers for pageant participation, adoptions, travel programs or medical expenses
- Sports teams, travel and equipment fundraisers
- Organizations outside of Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio or Kentucky
Science Central is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. We too are dependent on fundraising for the support of our organization and also hold annual fundraising events with silent auctions. What can you provide for our events? Can you help sponsor us? If so, please note it when making your request.