Eclipse Day is Science Central’s celebration of the solar eclipse occuring on Monday, April 8, 2024.
We will offer a variety of programming designed to expand the public’s understanding and appreciation of the eclipse:
- Watch a high-altitude balloon launch. Outfitted with cameras and sensors, the balloon will document the eclipse.
- Look through telescopes that will provide a safe view of the eclipse.
- Check out informational programs that answer questions like:
- What are the different kinds of eclipses?
- What are safe ways to view an eclipse?
- How do sundials work?
For more information, visit our Eclipse Day page.