Celebrate your birthday with Science Central!
Party packages include:
- Admission for the specified number of guests
- Private party space for 3 hours
- Liquid nitrogen ice cream cooked up by one of our Science Central educators
Number of Guests (Count ALL Children & Adults)
Non-Member, Entry Member / MAP Member Price
Deluxe Member Price
|All day admission||Yes||Yes|
|Private party space (3 hours)||Yes||Yes|
|Liquid nitrogen ice cream||Yes||Yes|
|Coupons for ALL guests||Yes||Yes|
|3-D Printed keychain for birthday party child||Yes||Yes|
For questions about packages, please see our
PROGRAM POLICY & FAQ! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Select an Add-on
Want an activity? What about a private demonstration or take home party favors? Check out our birthday party add-ons to add some more science to your party.
A Hands-on Science Activity - To be done during your time in the party room. Cost $45 per package.
- Bubbles - Explore the world of suds while having a splashing good time!
- Catapults - Perfect your skills and take aim as you build your own catapult
- Hovercrafts - Take a ride on Science Central's hovercraft and then make your own to take home!
- Rockets - Construct a reusable mini-rocket and blast off before the party ends!
- Slime- Learn about polymers and make ooey-gooey slime!
- Volcanoes - Create a miniature volcano and watch it erupt!
Private Demonstration - To be done during your time at Science Central. Cost $35 per package.
- Amazing Air Pressure
- Good Vibrations
- Shocking Science
- Solar System Science
- What's the Buzz?
- What's the Matter?
- Wild Weather
Take home science activities - To be done on your own at home. Cost $60 per package.
- Garden in a glove
- Grow your own crystals
- Make your own catapults
- Pocket solar system and solar system bracelets
Parents love Science Central Birthday Parties!
"Everyone at Science Central was so kind and accommodating and the Educator did such a great job with the kids during the science experiment and liquid nitrogen ice cream session. So much fun!"
"I have been getting texts from parents saying their kid won't stop talking about it. I think it's a safe bet to say we will be back next year for birthdays!"