Plan a special outing for your extended family, your friend group, or your organization!
Science Central is the ultimate destination; what your group has been searching for! We welcome groups of 15 or more to purchase discounted General Admission tickets for any day Science Central is open.
- Summer Camps
- Family Gatherings
- Homeschool Groups
- Corporate Outings
- Tour Operators
Date & Time Windows:
When checking-out, you will choose a specific time window for when you expect your group to arrive. You may stay as long as you wish.
- 10:00 – 12:00 Noon (excludes Sundays)
- 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Tickets are only redeemable on the date purchased.
Deadline to get Tickets:
- 14 days out
- The person who purchases a group’s tickets online will receive an email confirmation with all your group’s tickets attached; one per person.
- Ideally, you will present these tickets at admission when you arrive all together as one group.
- Alternatively, you can distribute tickets to the individual group members if everyone will be arriving separately; understand that this method will take longer for everyone to check in.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given towards unused tickets for group members who did not show.
*Proof of non-profit status is verified (ex. through Indiana State Form ST-105).
Group Visits FAQ's
Yes, Science Central offers a discount for groups of 15 or more paying individuals.
In order to be elidable for the discount, you need to sign up at least 14 days in advance. This allows Science Central to schedule the appropriate staff. Please plan accordingly.
No, at this time, Science Central does not offer guided tours. Your group is welcome to explore the floor at their own pace.
No, at this time, we do not offer programming specifically for your group. You are welcome to join in one of the already scheduled General Visitor demos throughout the day.
Typically a visit to Science Central takes about 2 to 3.5 hours depending on your level of engagement.
Yes, just let our admission staff know when you leave.
The time on your ticket represents the time window when you think you’ll arrive. Upon arrival, you may stay for as long as you like. You may stay until we close if you wish.
Science Central understands that numbers can change on the day of your visit; someone brings a friend or someone gets sick.
If more people show up than you purchased tickets for, then let the front desk staff know and we will offer discounted admission equal to what you paid for the other tickets.
If less people show up than you purchased tickets for, no refunds will be given towards unused tickets.