General Admission Price
School Year Hours
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Just click Get Tickets to view a calendar displaying the correct General Admission Tickets for the day of your visit.
- On the calendar picker, select the date of your visit.
- Click “Select”.
- Enter ticket quantities
- Click “Add to Order” and check out.
General Admission FAQ
> What's happening today?
Our most commonly asked question! Some exhibits are only available at certain times throughout the day. We do not post these times in advance. On the day of your visit, just ask at admissions for a schedule.
- Animal Interactions
- Science Demonstrations
- Swap Shop
We do have some special offers. Click here to see a partial list.
“Timed Tickets” provide a way to control the number of visitors in a building at any given point in time. At this time, Science Central typically does not use timed tickets. However, we may use “Timed Tickets” for some events or at certain time of the year.
We have an eating area with vending machines. We do not serve food. We also have picnic tables available outside.
Our demonstrations are determined by the Education Department daily. Our front desk staff and signage will have this information available on the day of your visit.
Exhibits on the floor, exhibitions in the Traveling Gallery, and demonstrations are included with the price of admission.
A few interactive exhibits and vending machines have an additional fee ranging from 50 cents to $5.
In order to ensure the safety of young children, all minors under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (age 18 or older) at all times.
Welcome! We’re looking forward to your visit.
- Check out a science demo in our Lower Level demonstration theater. What is something interesting you learned?
- Find the ‘Recollections Room’!
- Check out the Science on a Sphere! One of just a couple located in Indiana. Ask the presenter to show you their favorite data set after the show!